Your health and wellness are our top priority. In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our staff and patients, we are continuing to monitor COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates. Our office is doing everything we can to monitor the situation closely while taking necessary precautions.
We are following CDC (US Center for Disease Control) guidelines and staying up to date on their recommendations and as always, we adhere to all universal precautions as prescribed by OSHA.
To best prevent the spread of respiratory and other illnesses:
• Doctors, staff and patients will observe proper social boundaries to reduce the spread of germs.
• Our team will use their discretion to determine the urgency of care required if patients present with symptoms.
• If you have traveled internationally and/or are experiencing acute respiratory illness symptoms, please call our office, to reschedule, prior to your appointment. This will help keep you healthy and protect our patients and team.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, if unable to wash, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve (not with your hands).
• We will update your personal or insurance information manually to avoid sharing pens, etc.
Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
We are prepared to respond as new information and guidance evolves. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our staff and patients. We are open during regularly scheduled business hours and look forward to serving you.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Michael Imevbore, MD, FCCP
Connecticut Pulmonary Specialists, PC
Sleep Associates of Connecticut